It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 pm 

Post your feedback and bugs on the Beta test here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 pm 

Hey mate, encountered a really game breaking bug, twice in the last 12 hours. Not sure how to replicate it other than making the game go to overtime. Twice in the last 12 hours I've taken the game to overtime and it's impossible for me to score a touchdown. I can get into the endzone but it doesn't register as a touchdown. Nothing happens if I enter the endzone the game just keeps going like im still in the open field. If i run out the back of the endzone the game registers that I've run out of bounds. I've lost both those games due to not be able to score. I haven't tested if a field goal works yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 pm 

I believe the field sometimes flips for no reason. If you ran into the other end one I think you would have received a touchdown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm 

Thanks for the reply mate, I'll try that if it happens again.

Just ran into another bug/problem.

I have been playing online coin battles, nothing serious just 100 and 250 bets. But today (this is the 3rd time it has happened) when I'm winning at halftime the opponent will disconnect (not always but there must be a few people who get upset and rage quit).

When this happens I'm stuck in a never ending loop of the 2 red connection problem arrows. The only way out is to quit the game through the ingame menu or force it to close.

Either method causes me to lose all rewards for the match AND the coins I paid to enter the match. Is this an issue on my end? All 3 times I was winning, all 3 times was at halftime. Could there be a connection problem during halftime? And if I'm the one who is disconnecting (nearly 100% sure it isn't me, I have a solid internet connection) maybe the message saying "your peer has disconnected" needs to be fixed to say "you have disconnected".

Very frustrating to lose everything, including the coins I paid. I would not bet anything above that incase this happened again. Losing 2500 coins to this would suck quite alot.